Monday, February 27, 2012

I got some news!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Life has been moving fairly quickly for me on all sides. The first bit of news, I have been accepted on to another Creative Team. I will now be doing layouts featuring kits from Missy's Bits and Sugar Moon Designs, collectively known as "Scrapping Artistry". I'm excited to join up with another group of fantastic people!

Rest assured, I am still on the Albums to Remember Designs, creative team as well. I don't think I could ever leave Barb. I love everything she does!! :)

So, on to the layouts. First off, a new release from Albums to Remember collaborating with Connie Prince. It's called "Teen Boy", there is also a matching word art pack available. Check out this kit, even if you do not have teen boys. Also, both designers have freebies on their FB pages and Connie has a couple on her blog.

OK..now for the layouts. :)


Next are a couple layouts I made for the new team I am on. The first 2 are from Sugar Moon Designs kit "Spring Break"

I received a "Gallery Stand Out" award at Digishoptalk.com for this one. The layout is using Picture Perfect 3 template by Aprilisa


The next one is made with "Chocolate Valentine" from Missy's Bits. This is one of my all time favorite layouts! :)


That's all I have for today, I'll have more as challenges wind down this week and new releases come out!

Happy Scrapping everybody! Don't forget to run to the FB pages of your favorite designers and grab their freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment