Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/31/2012 - Featured Font: HFF Pessoas Lindas

I'm doing a weekly feature on the Albums to Remember Designs FB page. "Featured Font" - I love fonts and like most of you, I search the free sites for every font I could possibly dream of. And yet, I still see a font on someone's page and have to ask what it is and where they got it! So, I decided to grab some of my favorites and feature them so others can enjoy them as well.

This week's featured font is "HFF Pessoas Lindas". I love this font as it's a nice handwriting style font for journaling, but has a little flair to it. Not only is it great for journaling, but it makes a pretty word art or title as well.


Kit: All in a Day and All in a Day Monograms by Albums to Remember Designs
Font: HFF Pessoas Lindas dafont.com and fonts101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment