Monday, January 23, 2012

Challenges!!!

I was on a frenzy last week of Challenges. I did several from Pickleberry Pop, a couple from My Memories and one from Memory Mixer.

First off...Pickleberry Pop challenges -

1. Scraplift Challenege - I used "Sweet Lilac" by Fayette Designs.
2. Recipe Challenge - the Challenge was to use 1 paper, 1 photo, 1 frame, 1 word art and 1 embellishment. If you know me...I LOVE my embellies...so it was a challenge for sure. I LOVE how it turned out, though. Kit is "If My Heart Could Speak" by Fayette Designs.
3. All About Me Challenge - this was a challenge to reflect on 2011. This is one of my favorites so far! I used Jumpstart Designs Template 4-c and Kit is "Bucket of Blue" by Lara's Digi World (part of the 1st EVER Pickle Barrel!!!)




My Memories Challenges - these were 2 speed scraps. One from Sunday night and the other from Thursday afternoon. Loved that they had another during the week!

1. Speed Scrap 1/15/2012 - Kit is "Frosted" by Mandy King and Saxon Holt
2. Speed Scrap 1/19/2012 - Several kits went into this...Mainly "Classic Collection 1" by Laura Burger and Sapphire and Steel and "Amethyst Charm" both by Loucee.



And finally, from Memory Mixer - an online crop. Super fun and enjoyed interacting with the folks on FB.

Kit is "Divalicious" by Jen C Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment