Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School....and a freebie!

It's back to school time.   Have you taken the obligatory back to school picture?   Did you take a few of them?   :)   I did!   I even whipped up a fun little cluster freebie for your pictures.

And here's what I did with it!

I used additional papers from Albums to Remember's 
All In A Day kit (yellow paper) and Art's and Crafts Kit (green paper)

Here is a preview for the School Add-On:

And while it's not school themed, the Arts & Crafts kit I think can work perfectly for any art work your kids may bring home from school.  There's also a set of clusters, too!

     


And now for the freebie...

 I used Albums to Remember Design's All In a Day School Add On and My Everything Templates by Connie Prince to do it! Click on the image below to access the freebie.




No comments:

Post a Comment