Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm a bad bad bad blogger....

One day I'll be able to jump into this thing and really keep it up.  In the meantime, you get my sporadic posts.  However, if you want to keep up with my scrap pages or with my family updates you're welcome to friend me on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest.

Here's the latest and greatest from my little corner of the world.   We left California in March and moved back to the Chicagoland area.  We are in the burb's and I got a great new job with my company that will allow me to work from home, rarely travel and spend more time with my family.  Exactly what I was hoping for this year.

In addition, I joined another Creative Team.  So, now I'm scrapping for both Albums to Remember Designs and designs by Mandy King.   It's fantastic to be scrapping for these ladies, as I love love LOVE both of their styles.  So different, yet so much fun with each of them.  In fact, they even collaborated on a kit together.  (That's because I forced them to do it!)  LOL

Here are some pages from their latest kits:

Albums to Remember - Arts and Crafts


  
Mandy King - The Great Wide Open also available at Gotta Pixel



Quick little FYI - on Mandy's Facebook Page she has a matching freebie mini-kit to match her new release!

No comments:

Post a Comment